Bamboo Inspired Birthday Cake

 Choco Vanilla Bamboo-Inspired Cake

 I was thinking of what to bake for my father's 70th birthday and came up with this idea... A three layer choco vanilla cake with peanut butter cream frosting topped with white and chocolate chips.

I decorated the cake with biscuit sticks that resembles like a bamboo fence.  

Photo from Chocolatemission.com
 I used Meiji Lucky Sticks both milk chocolate and cappuccino flavor.

Bamboo-Inspired Cake with a star birthday stick and candles

What's inside the cake ?
 Layers of the cake ~ Vanilla, Chocolate and Vanilla

 Vanilla Peach Cupcake
Aside from the bamboo inspired cake,  I also made some moist vanilla peach cupcakes with butter cream frosting topped with chocolate sprinkle candies and biscuit sticks.

The desserts area of the banquet table

Visit my other blog :
 http://flowersblooms-elvierose.blogspot.com

0 comments :